Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Manage your profile
Basic information on research and teaching staff (personal data, job title or position, faculty) is synchronized automatically from other systems at the university and Pirkanmaa hospital district. If you find errors in synchronized data, please contact us and we will forward the information to administrators of other source systems. In addition to basic data, you can save other information in your profile. Always keep your expert information up-to-date by updating your information as soon as it changes.
Checking and editing your profile information
When logging in to TUNICRIS for the first time, follow these steps:
- You can find your profile information in TUNICRIS under Personal> Edit profile
- Check your basic basic information (name, unit, identifiers)
- All profiles have been set as public. You can change the visibility of your profile (Edit profile > Visibility) if you wish
- Add or link ORCID to your TUNICRIS profile
- You can also add other information (e.g. language skills, keywords)
- Check your publications and activities. Has all the data been transferred correctly from the old systems? Are there errors or missing data? Report all issues to email@example.com. Please note that the library will merge all duplicates
- If you make any changes to your profile, always remember click Save.
Adding additional information
You can view, add and edit your profile information in Personal > Edit profile. All synchronized data in TUNICRIS is marked with a symbol , and it cannot be modified with the input form. In addition to the synchronized data, you can add the following information yourself:
- Researcher identifiers (ORCID, ResearcherID, Scopus Author ID and ISNI)
- Name variants
- Other information (free text field)
- Language skills
- Professional qualifications
- Thesis and dissertation supervision, examination and instruction at other universities
- Positions outside of the institution
You can also connect the ORCID identifier to your profile and transfer your publication data automatically from TUNICRIS to ORCID. See also further instructions for creating and connecting your ORCID.
Always remember to save your changes with the Save button.
What do I have to do in TUNICRIS?
What do I have to do?
What else can I do?
Video: Editing your profile
Summary of your publications and activities
You can see a summary of all of your research outputs, activities and other content in TUNICRIS on the Personal tab. Data is organized under subheadings by content type. To get a list of certain types of outputs, click the title. The summary page also displays the number of Scopus and WoS citations and the number of file downloads in the TUNICRIS portal.
Exporting your CV
Once logged in to TUNICRIS, you can view and export your CV. You can choose the time interval and what information (publications, activities) to include. To print a CV, follow these steps:
- Choose Personal > Curricula Vitae > New
- Select Public CV
- Select the content you want to include in the CV report
- Click Download to Word
- If you want to publish your CV in the TUNICRIS portal as well, select Publish
- Click Save if you want to save the CV template for later use