Skip to Main Content
Accessibility of library training
- Tampere Universities promote the accessibility of studies by offering various flexible study opportunities. The teaching and training organized by the Tampere University Library is offered both face-to-face and online.
- Teaching and training sessions can be recorded and these recordings are made available for a limited time.
- Instructional videos are subtitled or subtitled videos made by others are used.
- The materials provided during the lesson will be distributed as an electronically accessible pdf or as a webpage.
- Accessibility guidelines are taken into account when designing online courses.
- Library's teaching premises are also accessible for the disabled.
- Learn more about training sessions organized by the library, open science training and information searching studies integrated in the curriculum.